Q U I L L S T A R
Journal
Profile
Friends
Fanficts
Stuff
Biased
Credits
Chatt
✿ Twitter
✈ Youtube

It's been long time ~ ON Monday, May 26, 2014 AT 3:22 AM
Hello!
It's been long time

Actually i don't have any special story to tell you guys (sorry, i'm not sorry) but i suddenly feel an urge to write something and that's what the reason i'm finally here again after taking break for such a long time lol

My last post before i'm dissapeared was about my frustation towards my damn undergraduate thesis. and yeah, i'm still fucking stress with that but no, i won't talking about all negative things in this post. lets just don't think about it now. oh God bless me

So.......... how about talking about dreams?
I remember i did post something in the past about this topic. let's talk even more deep about that since couple days ago i watched korean drama named 'good doctor' that makes me once again daydreaming about my future.
I have a big dream to be an Ambassador. yes i told you already. and yes again, maybe i'll never be one. well i still want to be an Ambassador for God shake, but the road is just too far away from where i'm right now, so i decided to push aside that dream for now and try to think about something else.

There goes my dream about being an author come out once again. yes, it's not a 'new dream' rather it was one of my ambition when i'm 14th years old. sso young, fiery and have thousand watt of energy to face the day. yep simply too positive yet naive about everything.
That's it, nowdays i seems to be have a lot of  thinking to be an author once again. i honestly always love writing a story, then let my writings read by many people. it kind of happy you know when people complimented your story or even just leave a comment with words 'i like it'. when i write something, it's just like i can reach whatever goal i want to be happened in my life, like the whole world is right on my palm. writing is just like you can explore more than you know about life. it's like creating new history within your wildest imagination about dream. and i like it. a lot.
I don't know if i can reach this dream someday, but being a freelanch author (with something else as my main job) sounds nice too, so wish me luck!

okay i know i write shits but who care 
oh and i almost forget this, i really want to make a 'english story' someday. i know my english suck but don't get me wrong, i'm still learning! english is not my mother language so it takes time to learn~ and yeah i also learning Korean right now. i hope i can post something with full Korean soon hehe

enough~ thanks for reading my not-so-important story!
it'll be nice if you can a leave a comment :) but don't worry i don't force haha

see ya


0 Cheonsa // leave a comment

Post a Comment